Local handyman Group with 604Handyman, 403Handyman, 306Handyman, and 519Handyman are closely monitoring COVID-19 and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers and handymen is our highest priority during this time. We take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19.
In our day-to-day operation, we use the necessary preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the Canadian Government and local, provincial authorities, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 2 meters from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneezes
- Staying home when sick.
- Not travelling outside of the Province or Country.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of a job if there are any concerns or if they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19 closely and act accordingly.
You can follow tips from the Canadian Government to help prevent seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19): Canadian Coronavirus website